Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Beauty and Non-Beauty Favorites | March 2015


MAKEUP | Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Concealing dark circles. Brightening under the eyes. Highlighting the bridge of your nose. This stuff gets it done.

PERFUME | Daisy by Marc Jacobs Spray Pen
Daisy was one of my favorite birthday presents, and I love its subtle, floral scent after wearing it for a few hours.

BLOG | Her Lovely Life
Ugne is not only one of the sweetest bloggers I know, but she is also such a talented writer and photographer. She just started up a gorgeous new blog, Her Lovely Life, so this is one you will want to check out!

BLOGGING 'SECRET' | Twenty-One Designs
A free blog design service? No way. Well, I'm here to tell you about three lovely bloggers who have started this design shop free of charge. My new favicon was created by Paige, and I'm in love!

ARTIST | Travis Atero
I'm a huge fan of music covers, so when I discovered Travis Artero on Youtube, I seriously fell for his smooth voice.

TV SHOW | We Got Married
I'm a big sucker for Korean shows, and WGM (though cheesy) is so adorable with the arrival of two new couples.

CLOTHING | Cat PJ's
My cousin and I bought matching cat pj's from Forever 21 that say "less worry more furry." So soft and so cute!

What have you been loving in March?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig