Monday, May 25, 2015

The Maybelline Mascara Comparison


If there is one brand to rule the drugstore mascara world, Maybelline would be it. However, every time I go into a store to pick up a new mascara, I am overwhelmed by the plethora of colorful tubes. Hopefully, this comparison will put you at bit more at ease next time when you're out to pick up a Maybelline mascara.

Lash Sensational | I was very dissapointed with the formula of this mascara as it was so wet that my lashes drooped within seconds. I made the misatke of not getting the waterproof version, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt that it might be better at holding a curl. I will say that this mascara is very black and would provide great definition if your lashes can hold up the extra weight. Dislike

The Rocket (Waterproof) | I like to think of this as the perfect everyday mascara. It holds a curl with thin lashes, provides definition, and does not clump. The fat brush (pictured below) does a surprisingly good job at keeping clumps at bay. I wouldn't go out to say that it lengthens or gives crazy drama, but it does its job perfectly for a go-to mascara. Like 

Illegal Length | I loveee this mascara. I wouldn't wear it alone as it does not provide much definition, but it does the best job at adding extra length. The tiny fibers attach to your lashes and give the appearance of eyelash extensions! The skinny brush makes it easy to precisely apply the fibers to your individual lashes. It's quite magical when layered with another mascara (like The Rocket), and I would recommend this one to anyone. Like

The Falsies Flared (Waterproof) | From the first time I tried this mascara, I was a bit confused as it was so dry. It provided absolutely no definition or length. I was honestly better off with no mascara. I'm not sure if I just got a faulty product or if this is truly the formula, but I really did not like this mascara. Dislike 


What are your favorite and not-so-favorite Maybelline mascaras?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig